Forward Thinking Fitness is a premier personal training center in Allentown, PA helping the general population to create sustainable healthy lifestyles. Our advanced internship program brings on Pennsylvania’s most passionate and committed individuals interested in gaining the knowledge and experience to become an elite colleague in our field.
Train clients at a high level
Interns work hand in hand with the A-Team to create a diversified experience. You will leave this internship with the knowledge and ability to immediately begin training clients at a high level. The standout candidates may be offered a full-time position at the end of the internship.
We accept interns from any kinesiology program and we can accommodate any amount of shadowing/internship hours required for credits. Our robust program is typically offered to those in need of a 150+ hour internship over 15-weeks.
During your internship with us, you can expect being exposed to:
• Team Training (up to 20 people)
• Small Group Personal Training (2-4 people)
• Functional Movement Screen Assessments
• Advanced movement prep, corrective exercise structure, and myosfascial techniques
• Proper guidance towards attaining the right certifications and continuing education components
• A 15-week course that includes reading, writing, and video reviews
• Weekly hands-on class setting learning
• And so much more!
We will require a minimum of 2 shifts per week (a minimum of 10 hours total weekly) including a mandatory one-hour weekly meeting.
This is on a first-come, first serve basis. We only take the best of the best!