We have consulted with local healthcare professionals, fitness business owners who have opened up in their state already, and an epidemiologist to implement the following infrastructure and protocols to ensure safety for all individuals in our program.
All of the following extraordinary measures taken by our company sets a new standard for protecting our community, keeps us ahead of the curve in our industry, extends upon the CDC safety guidelines for SARS-CoV-2 to ensure it cannot exist within our facility.
Safety Infrastructure Investments
- Installed in our heating/air conditioning units. Air particles inside our facility will be ‘scrubbed’ with an ultra-violet light to kill any potential airborne microbes, which has proven to be effective against SARS-CoV-2.
- This spray gun system is the next generation of protection against viruses. An electrostatic charge readies the disinfectant solution to stick on surfaces to effectively kill SARS-CoV-2 within 60 seconds.
- Once the solution is applied, a protective barrier remains on surfaces that will continue to kill viruses on contact for up to 30 days after initial application.
- All clients will be required to utilize our new system upon entry into the lobby to complete their Contactless Health Check-In.
- Our staff will be remotely notified of any readings above 100.4 F, at which point that client will be asked to leave the facility immediately.
Virtual Infrastructure Investments
Clients will forever have the ability to choose a preference for their session: virtual or in-person.
We are currently researching the best technology to implement for seamless integration in our virtual sessions to provide an experience that parallels our in-person services.
Limited Facility Access
- Forward Thinking Fitness will not be open to the public upon re-opening.
- Only clients with scheduled training sessions will be allowed inside the facility.
- Our maximum capacity for Small Group is now 6 clients per session.
- Our maximum capacity for Team Training is now 12 clients per session.
- Our total program participant capacity is now limited to 200 clients.
Contactless Health Check-In
- All clients and staff will be required to check-in with our contactless temperature scanning system upon entry into the facility.
- Per CDC guidelines, any individual with a temperature reading greater than 100.4 degrees will not be permitted to partake in their scheduled session.
- Once an individual is checked-in, they are to remain in the social area and off of the training floors until their Pre-Session Health Declaration is complete.
Pre-Session Health Declaration
- All clients must complete mandatory declaration that will be administered by a staff member after the Contactless Health Check-In is verified.
- This declaration confirms every individual in our facility is neither experiencing symptoms of SARS-CoV-2 or come in contact with anyone exhibiting symptoms.
- All clients will be asked to voluntarily alert a staff member if they test positive for SARS-CoV-2 within 14 days of their last session.
Personal Protective Equipment
- All clients are required to wear a mask to inside the facility until the Pre-Session Health Declaration is completed and verified by a staff member.
- All staff is required to wear an anti-microbial mask at all times.
- All clients are encouraged to wear an anti-microbial mask during their workout.
- Outside of our operating hours, our entire facility will continue to be rigorously cleaned and disinfected with EPA-registered products that kill SARS-CoV-2 in less than one minute.
- The electrostatic sprayers that effectively attack SARS-CoV-2 microbes will be used to spray all surfaces on a bi-weekly basis. This will provide protection on all surfaces for up to 30 days from application.
- Additional cleaning with medical-grade disinfectants will be performed by staff during our open operating hours.
- Clients must use hand sanitizer upon entry into the facility and frequently throughout their session.
- Touchless sanitizing stations will be provided throughout the facility with solution that kills 99.9% of bacteria being comprised of 67% ethyl alcohol, Aloe vera, and essential oils.
- Anti-bacterial wipes that meet the EPA’s criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2 will be provided in the Small Group Zone and the Team Training Zone.
- Clients will be asked to clean equipment before and after their scheduled sessions with the provided anti-bacterial wipes.
- The UV-C Sanitizing System will be constantly running within our heating and air conditioning systems to scrub air particles of any potential airborne bacteria.
Adapted Workout Structure
- All clients will perform their prescribed workouts in a designated space to adhere to physical distancing guidelines.
- All clients will be provided with a set of their own equipment necessary to perform the entire workout in their designated space.